Nazra is to read the Holy Quran verbally, without translation and Hifz is the memorization of the Holy Quran by heart. Hifz course is particularly designed for those who have already completed Nazra-
- Pronunciation of Arabic letters correctly, i.e. from their proper origin (Makharij).
- Quran lessons (Quran recitation with the rules of Tajweed).
- Training of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Taharah, Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Memorization of six Kalemas, Imaan-
e- Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah- tul- Kursi, Dua- e- Qunoot, various masnoon
- Duas and small Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa’id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat, Jahannam).
- Islamic History, Sunnah, Manners, Islamic months, Fasting, Halal & Haram etc.
In this phase, our skillful online Quran teachers can help the kids to learn nazra Quran. Nazra drives the meaning of learning Quran verbally without any translation and memorization. This phase is specially designed for the children and adults who want to learn the Holy Quran for the first time. A core reason for focusing on this course is – it helps to learn the basic Arabic letter with a right pronunciation that leads them to recite every single word of Holy Quran correctly.